Eugene & Rusty in full effect
Hey, Gang.I thought I'd finally introduce some rockin' tunes to the conversation.
Go to:
www.myspace.com/lobby
if you want to find out about my totally sweet band, Eugene & Rusty. You can listen to one of our mp3s ("Asshole") in the upper right area.
Or, go to:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=153178380
to see a video of us in action! Look for the 4th (or so) video down, which says "Love My Girl" on the title screen. The video was taken by some random guy who runs a local music magazine (Analog Mutant Music Magazine).
Yay for self-promotion!
The Penitent Man
(Also: there are probably better ways to embed these links, but I don't know how. If someone does, feel free to clean up my messy cut-and-paste method.)
(Double also: when you go to the video page, it will automatically open an mp3 by a different band. You'll need to hit 'stop' on that song to hear our video.)
