Welcome back
Hello everyone and welcome back!After Ricky managed to kill Cupcake Island, and Oak was going crazy at work, I figured it was time to get the gang back together and resurrect a blog, so here it is. I can't say that I'm entirely wedded to the whole Indiana Jones theme, but it could provide for some interesting characters so that none of us are required to use our own names. I chose mine both because he was perhaps the one saving grace in an otherwise terrible movie AND to prevent a certain future member from taking it and running rampant with it.
I actually set up a separate gmail account for my posting so there is no chance anything posted here can be traced back to me. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but it doesn't hurt anything, so if you would like to do the same, email me and I can help.
I'm also learning more about how to format this stuff, so hopefully before long we can put pictures up and whatnot. The interface is pretty familiar from before, and so things should be fairly easy to post.
Finally, here's a shot of the crazy snow we have gotten over the last few weeks, taken right outside the law school.
Seems like more and more just keeps piling up without any of it melting. The steps at Bond are ripe for sledding a couch down them.
